    * No Worries

    Sign Up Hotline: 0800:5424692
    Quote Ref No: UK-143001

    ChiN-WaG Telecommunications, Oct 10, 2004

  2. ChiN-WaG Telecommunications

    Bob B Guest

    "ChiN-WaG Telecommunications" <> wrote in
    message news:ck9ud6$1tn$...
    > Unlimited UK Phone Calls Only 9.99 Per Month!!!
    >
    > CHINWAG
    >
    > http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/nm/website/chinwag/
    >
    > Phone any UK based telephone line at anytime, day or night, and talk
    > unlimited for as long as you wish, for only 9.99 a month...simple!!!
    >
    > * No Catches
    > * No Hassels
    > * No Worries
    >
    > Sign Up Hotline: 0800:5424692
    > Quote Ref No: UK-143001

    These might be even cheaper
    http://www.toucantele.com/index.asp (You register with them and they
    automatically connect all the calls at their rates both to UK land lines and
    the USA (3p to the USA)

    ?http://www.pd-dial.com/ (most expensive ie. 4p per minute to the USA but
    you don't have to register with them just dial a pre fix number ie USA =
    0844 704 0900)

    ?http://www.call18866.co.uk/rates.php#U (Cheapest 2p per minute, but you
    have to register and dial a prefix number. You get a bill once a month)

    Bob B, Oct 10, 2004