    Running Win2KPro. Device manager reports "unknown Device". How do I find out
    what it is?? I have removed it but it reappears after reboot.
    Vic

    Bones, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Bones

    Special Ed Guest

    Maybe try "Install new hardware" from the control panel?

    Edw.

    Special Ed, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Bones

    Ingeborg Guest

    Use Everest.
    <http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1>
    Maybe he (she?) can tell what it is.

    Ingeborg, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Bones

    Bones Guest

    Thanks. I now have a pile of information (22 pages) It appears to be a
    conflict with the audio and sound card.
    Vic

    Bones, Oct 1, 2004