    get an updated driver installed. Any assistance would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Richard

    Richard G Carruthers, May 24, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, May 24, 2005

  3. Richard G Carruthers

    Mirko Guest

    Since the device is a PCI device you can try the following:
    the "Details" tab. You should see a "Device Instance Id" that reads
    PCI\VEN_....&DEV_.... (Vendor ID and Device ID)

    Then go to http://www.pcidatabase.com/ and use their comprehensive lists (or
    just use their search function) to try to find out what your device in
    question is.

    Good luck!

    Mirko, May 24, 2005
  4. Have been able to identify "PCI\VEN as Nividia (Vendor) but get no hit for
    the Device DEV_00DF. Anyone have any other Suggestions

    Richard

    Richard G Carruthers, May 25, 2005
  5. Richard G Carruthers

    Mirko Guest