    that was routed to the time wasting recording in my Astrisk box.

    http://snd.sc/13lBojy

    http://snd.sc/13OKZDK

    Graham., Jul 27, 2013

  2. Graham.

    spuorgelgoog Guest

    Is that
    Universal Tech Support Headquarters
    0808 168 3479
    38 Wraysbury Gardens, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4US

    ?

    Owain

    spuorgelgoog, Aug 17, 2013

  3. Graham.

    Jennifer 57

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have been receiving daily (and often more than one call a day) from another "Florida" number. They claim to have a 888 number and call themselves Universal Tech Support but will hang up if questioned too far. Was ignoring their calls but have time on my hands so I have decided turn the tables on them. I have had 3 people claiming to represent this computer virus fighting company hang up on me in 1 day so far. I am particularly irritated by their use of my first name and snarky attitude,

    Jennifer 57, Jan 5, 2017
  4. Graham.

    Shushant

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes, it was a major scam. Teams at Indian call centers rang computer users claiming to be from tech support. The computer users were then told there were problems with their PC, which could be fixed. They tried to convince people to visit a legitimate website to install a software to fixed a problem and then let them access your computer and your personal information. So, It's a suggestion to take the person's information down and immediately report it to your local authorities.,

    Shushant, Jan 28, 2017