    upgrade to a newer version, I would click yes, and it would never
    upgrade.

    Thanks.

    JDT, Feb 27, 2005

  2. JDT

    Jeff Evans Guest

    Is it not just Tools/Extensions/(select bandwidth tester)/Uninstall?

    Jeff Evans, Feb 27, 2005

  3. The problem here is that Jeremy Gillick's web site has been down for the
    better part of a week. All his extensions are set to look for upgrades
    at his web site, so none of them are behaving well right now. You should
    be able to uninstall by using the Extensions Manager, or simply right
    click on it in Extensions Manager and disable it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Feb 27, 2005