    I can not uninstall bearshare I go to remove programs but it will not work
    what can I do as the sight of that bear with the headphones icon is driving
    me mad.

    Mad Dog, Jul 24, 2006

  2. Mad Dog

    Evan Platt Guest

    Umm.. Ok... what happens when you go to remove programs? Do you get an
    error message?

    Evan Platt, Jul 24, 2006

  3. Mad Dog

    Mad Dog Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    ||| I can not uninstall bearshare I go to remove programs but it will
    ||| not work what can I do as the sight of that bear with the
    ||| headphones icon is driving me mad.
    || Umm.. Ok... what happens when you go to remove programs? Do you get
    || an error message?

    It says it will not uninstall

    Mad Dog, Jul 25, 2006
  4. Uh-huh. What is the PRECISE error message? Copy it and paste it in to a
    reply.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 25, 2006
  5. Mad Dog

    Mad Dog Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    ||| It says it will not uninstall
    || Uh-huh. What is the PRECISE error message? Copy it and paste it in
    || to a reply.
    || --
    || Gary G. Taylor * Pomona, CA * 34.074°N 117.754°W
    || gary [] donavan [] org * http://www [] donavan [] org
    || "The two most abundant substance in the Universe are hydrogen
    || and stupidity." --Frank Zappa, R.A. Heinlein and many others

    "Could not open uninstall log file."

    Mad Dog, Jul 25, 2006
  6. Mad Dog

    Mad Dog Guest

    Mad Dog, Jul 25, 2006
  7. Mad Dog

    Meat Plow Guest

    It would seem that you've deleted its directory before you tried to
    uninstall it. If that's the case, try reinstalling it then uninstalling it
    correctly.

    Meat Plow, Jul 25, 2006