    I'd be particulary interested by exchanges with persons who use cisco's
    AS5300 GW.

    Thanks in advance.

    Nicolas Cartron, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Nicolas Cartron

    shido Guest

    shido, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Thanks for the link, though I think Asterik might be a good product, I have to
    use an AS5300, I'll take a look at the sitei anyway, thanks again.

    Nicolas Cartron, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Sibylle Klein, Jul 1, 2003
  5. Thanks for the linkgs Sybille, i'll take a look at your website.

    Nicolas Cartron, Jul 2, 2003
  6. Hi Nicolas,

    you can use any Unified Messaging solution based on CAPI 2.0.
    CAPI 2.0 normally is an interface-specification for ISDN-boards
    for basic & primary rate access. Our company (www.te-systems.de)
    has developed a middleware which is called XCAPI and looks to
    the application like a normal ISDN-board (with 2-120 channels),
    but speaks H.323, H.450 and T.38 instead of ISDN to allow
    for voice, fax, supplementary services and even conferencing.

    There is a large number of Unified Messaging solutions available
    for CAPI. For a small list you might want to take a look at
    http://www.capi.org/pages/applications.php There are even more
    available which are not listed here... you should be able to use
    any of those together with our XCAPI.

    Tobias

    Tobias Erichsen, Jul 3, 2003