    What is the feelings here of uniblue. They seem to be ok but I don't
    need a registry scanner and it seems a lot of pages you go to want to
    scan your registry. What the hey?

    joevan, Dec 19, 2009

  2. joevan

    VanguardLH Guest

    See replies to Twayne asking about it in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general.

    VanguardLH, Dec 19, 2009

  3. joevan

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Dec 19, 2009
  4. joevan

    richard Guest

    Hackers looking for product key codes.
    Looking to see what programs you have installed.
    Plus any personal information that might be in there.

    richard, Dec 19, 2009
  5. joevan

    Aardvark Guest

    thread/c54c475c5ea45b50/983a29eec5dd7b0c?pli=1

    Look in Meat's headers: 'X-No-Archive: yes'.

    That should answer your question.

    Aardvark, Dec 20, 2009
  6. joevan

    granrog

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    BC
    All I can say is, I Should Have Found Your Website sooner!!!

    A few months ago I purchased UniBlue's RegistryBooster, $29.95...now I was offered PowerSuite for a "Great Deal", $39.95 which includes DriverScanner, SpeedUpMyPC and RegistryBooster. As I had already purchased RegistryBooster, I asked if the PowerSuite would include a different product other than what I already purchased. I was informed, "That is what made it such a good deal"? I asked for a refund which I was asked to remove the PowerSuite from my computer however, it removed my original RegistryBooster as well.

    Now no one at Uniblue (including the Manager) wishes to speak with me! My question is...Do you have a telephone number of the President or C.E.O. in which I may contact?

    I look forward to your response in this regard.

    RG

    granrog, Mar 31, 2011