    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Jul 2, 2005

    ZAK18, Jul 4, 2005

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Nice review from March. I hope you get it all bundled up again soon. :bath:

    bigal, Jul 4, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    it was bundled up :D, as i said it came out for the reivew :D

    unholy, Jul 4, 2005
  6. unholy

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol nice. If you want a 6800GT OC hit me up. I might be selling.

    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds good, how much? (use US or AU dollars :D and state which :D) only costs about 50 AU to send over here :| with no insurance :|

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I am getting a New Test Setup soonz well not really new just to replace my beast with a Half Valuable machine :D

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  9. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    New test setup? Why wasn't I informed? Give me some free stuff nathan! I want free stuff! You know how crappy my computer is compared to yours... :'(

    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not to worry your turn will come soonz, u will be shown off your sunbeam gear :D looking like a true born Sunbeam Addict :D

    unholy, Sep 5, 2005
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i will? What does that mean? do i get free stuff?

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    maybe maybe not depends on how u like being a sunbeam addict :p

    unholy, Sep 6, 2005
  13. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    well, ill just have to test a few hundred of their productsand see, wont i? :p When do i start!

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  14. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You should have finished two reviews already... :p

    bigal, Sep 6, 2005
  15. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    :| I dont have that kind of time... im in grade 10 :) lol.

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  16. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Study at night, work during the day. Works for about 58 million other kids....

    bigal, Sep 6, 2005
  17. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    umm.. go to school 6 and a half hours of the day, come home for an hour, go to work for 3-4 hours, come home n do homowork or whatever. Doesnt leave me much time.

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i seem to manage... :p... i dont work as much as u though! i still make 70 bucks a week though :p

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  19. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Your pretty close to what i earn atm... work is kinda poor now, so im not getting many hours :(

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  20. unholy

    unholy

    Joined: