    Regards
    Tarun Kumar Bansal
    http://tarunlic.tripod.com

    tarun1979, Oct 3, 2006

  2. tarun1979

    Evan Platt Guest

    This isn't google.

    Find a link on Google's website to contact them, but from what I've
    seen, they could care less.

    Evan Platt, Oct 3, 2006

  3. tarun1979

    John Holmes Guest

    tarun1979 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    You're new to computers, aren't you?

    John Holmes, Oct 3, 2006
  4. tarun1979

    Pennywise Guest

    Their right don't go to that web site.

    NOD32 IMON alerts:
    10/3/2006 12:38:50 http://annguyen.usXXX/home.html
    HTML/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NAB trojan Connection terminated
    10/3/2006 12:38:48 PM http://annguyen.usXXX/home.html
    HTML/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NAB trojan Connection terminated

    If you did here's what google has on the trojan
    http://tinyurl.com/epqex

    Pennywise, Oct 3, 2006