    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0"
    And it was good.
    http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/07/05/24/1341222.shtml

    Pennywise, May 25, 2007

  2. Brian

    jovstar58 Guest

    so what size is his shirt?

    jovstar58, May 25, 2007

  3. Brian

    Pennywise Guest

    I'm taking your word for it, "32/33 is the Sleeve" as a supplier for
    17 years.

    Pennywise, May 25, 2007
  4. Brian

    Keme Guest

    Brian skrev:
    Dress shirts should *always* have the collar size. You need to look good
    with the necktie tied...

    My guess: size 15 1/2 = size 38/40
    (the first is the measure in inches, the second is fit range in centimetres)

    Keme, May 26, 2007
  5. Brian

    lulu Guest

    the answer is simple just read the tag.