    32/33 IS THE SLEVE A DIFERENT BRAND A STUPING COMPANY DIDNOT PUT THE
    NECK OR CHEST UNLESS YOU JUST DIDN'T LOOK.I KNOW CAUSE I HAD TO PICK
    OUT MY X HUSBANDS CLOTHES FOR 17 YEARS.

    jovstar58, May 23, 2007

  2. Brian

    jovstar58 Guest

    15 1/2 NECK
    32/33 SLEVE

    jovstar58, May 23, 2007

  3. Brian

    jovstar58 Guest

    15 1/2 -NECK
    32/33 -SLEEVE
    38/40 -ALSO SLEEVE JUST LONGER
    M = MEDIUME BUT THE 38/40 IS A LARGE.

    jovstar58, May 23, 2007
  4. Brian

    jovstar58 Guest

    jovstar58, May 23, 2007
  5. Brian

    Aardvark Guest

    WTF is up with your keyboard? Caps lock stuck or something? Your
    spellchecker leaves a lot to be desired too.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    the other English teams put together :)

    Aardvark, May 24, 2007
  6. Brian

    jovstar58 Guest

    OH NY GOD THERE IS AN E AT THE END OF MEDIUM WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

    jovstar58, May 24, 2007
  7. Brian

    Pennywise Guest

    Pennywise, May 24, 2007
  8. The joys of composing with a proportional font that everyone isn't going
    to be viewing with. On a scale of ideas, it's not a very good one.

    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2007
  9. Brian

    Pennywise Guest

    Wasn't ment for you :p - google shows it properly, and will for
    decades to come.

    Pennywise, May 24, 2007
  10. I'm hardly alone in not using your pet font.

    And Google Groups shows it in whatever default font one has their
    browser set for. That's not predictable, either.
    So you're writing for Google Groups, now?

    Blinky the Shark, May 24, 2007
  11. I dress to the left, and need a little "comfort zone" built into my
    pants. I'm known around these parts as "Tripod".

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 24, 2007
  12. Never mind, I think I may have misunderstood the question.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 24, 2007
  13. Brian

    gangle Guest

    I need a comfort zone in my pants due to accidental shitting.
    I'm known in the local supermarket as "The Load."

    gangle, May 24, 2007
  14. Brian

    Alfred Guest

    Most men would volunteer for that job

    Alfred, May 24, 2007

  15. Because of the shopping cart full of "Depends" when you ring out...

    Bucky Breeder, May 24, 2007
  16. Brian

    Alfred, May 24, 2007
  17. Brian

    jovstar58 Guest

    thank you girls for corecting my spellig. :)

    jovstar58, May 24, 2007
  18. Brian

    Pennywise Guest

    I was just showing anytime you correct spelling the poster makes a
    similar mistake. and you spelled correcting wrong :)

    You asked if google had a spell checker, www.Opera.com has one
    http://www.opera.com/support/tutorials/opera/spellcheck/

    Google: <your browser> spell check
    for others

    Pennywise, May 24, 2007
  19. Brian

    jovstar58 Guest

    Oh and don't forget "spellig."

    jovstar58, May 24, 2007
  20. Brian

    Pennywise Guest

    Ignorance is lack of knowledge, stupidly is ignorance with pride.

    --

    And the people came forth and said "spread the code:
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0"
    And it was good.
    http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/07/05/24/1341222.shtml

    Pennywise, May 25, 2007