Under-cam battery holders?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by DaveC, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. DaveC

    DaveC Guest

    Looking for simple 4xAA battery holder to power a pseudo-SLR digital cam.

    It can be any make (I expect to do a bit of customization), as long as it's a
    2x2 configuration (2 rows of in-series cells). Off-the-shelf holders that are
    *fully enclosed* aren't available in this configuration.

    I'm sure I can find something from Nikon, but since I'm going to hack it up
    and solder my own wires, I'd appreciate getting something a little less
    spendy.

    Ideas?

    Thanks,

    DaveC