    Is there any way I can Undelete the mails.
    I am using OE6. and win98SE.
    thnaks

    MeAgain, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Nope. Unless you have NOT compacted your Deleted Items box, you COULD
    try a program called DBExtract. Do a google search for it. That MIGHT
    do it, it might not.

    Good luck!

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Sep 15, 2003

  3. MeAgain

    MeAgain Guest

    Thanks Parker.
    It was SUPER.
    I can not believe I have even retrieved 4 months old emails by using this
    DBxtract.
    thanks man.

    MeAgain, Sep 15, 2003
  4. MeAgain

    MeAgain Guest

    by discovering/undeleting my emails It also worried me. That anybody by
    using the DBxract can get my deleted emails.
    How I can make sure that I have deleted the mail permanently in future.

    MeAgain, Sep 15, 2003