    knows where I can get the firmware and instructions on how to flash the
    router....
    thanks for any pointers.

    tg, Mar 6, 2009

  2. tg

    Rob Morley Guest

    Really? I found
    http://forum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=89226&sid=85de28e050e7a86110cd0b931d3982a1
    which suggests this
    http://www.thomsonbroadbandpartner.com/getfile.php?id=4879
    is the relevant CLI manual
    Plenty of stuff like this
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/993575.html
    discussing it.
    Of course I might be barking up the wrong tree - I don't know anything
    about it, I just searched Google for five minutes.

    Rob Morley, Mar 7, 2009

  3. tg

    tg Guest

    yeah that's true you don't know anything about it.
    and thanks for those links which don't have anything to do with my
    original query, which was unlocking an O2 wireless box.
    try harder next time, or maybe stick to your x-box.

    tg, Mar 7, 2009
  4. tg

    Rob Morley Guest

    Go **** yourself, there's a good little retard.

    Rob Morley, Mar 7, 2009
  5. tg

    tg Guest

    ah yes so now we see what you're really made of.
    X-box boy pretends to be clever, someone else reveals he's not, so
    x-box boy throws a tantrum and starts swearing.
    The internet is full of brats like you who throw up links pretending to
    know about things, when in actual fact you've never been near an O2
    wireless box have you 'robbie'.

    tg, Mar 7, 2009