    from 1.x to 2.0

    Thanking you in advance
    Sundar

    sundar.prakash.8585, Nov 19, 2007

  2. sundar.prakash.8585

    Leythos Guest

    Become a Windows ISV for about $400 USD and you get 5 MSDN Universal
    Licenses, which means you get all of that software and 5 licenses for
    everything for development for that single price.

    You could also become a MS Partner (free) and then subscribe to the
    "Action Pack" for $400 for the first year and get what you need in the
    AP.

    No one helps a pirate.

    --

    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS 1.COM
    that create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a
    look at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Nov 19, 2007

  3. sundar.prakash.8585

    Rôgêr Guest

    One time I called MS and told them what I was up to, hand drawing (on
    the PC) and designing fonts. I said I'm okay on the PC, but I don't
    really have a way to check if they work okay on the Mac. I asked if
    there's some way they could send me something to install the fonts on
    the Mac just to make sure they worked okay. Two days later, I'm not
    kidding here, the UPS truck backed up to my front door and they unloaded
    software like you wouldn't believe. The driver made several loads using
    the handtruck. Both Mac and PC, I had been made into a "beta tester",
    for everything MS. Shit, I was already a beta tester for CorelDRAW and I
    couldn't install the software fast enough before another version would
    come in. Be careful of what you wish for.

    Rôgêr, Nov 19, 2007
  4. sundar.prakash.8585

    Leythos Guest

    The action pack includes PRODUCTION versions of their software, it may,
    from time to time also include Beta, but it's clearly marked as beta.
    The action pack includes Operating Systems, Servers, MS Office, etc...
    it's fully licenses for PRODUCTION use, but you must meet certain
    requirements and you must renew it every year - the description of the
    OP's business meets both the AP and ISV program requirements and would
    take him/her off the Pirate list for a very reasonable cost.

    Leythos, Nov 19, 2007
  5. sundar.prakash.8585

    Rôgêr Guest

    Yep, I guess that's pretty much what they sent me. Very few of the boxes
    were marked "Beta".

    Rôgêr, Nov 19, 2007
  6. sundar.prakash.8585

    Mara Guest

    I want a three million dollars and a Porsche.

    Mara, Nov 19, 2007
  7. sundar.prakash.8585

    Whiskers Guest

    The Porsche is in Saudi Arabia and the cash is in Uzbekistan. The keys
    are in a safe in Grozny.

    Whiskers, Nov 19, 2007
  8. sundar.prakash.8585

    why? Guest

    Then Linux, mono for .NET , mySQL (or others) lots of free options.

    Me

    why?, Nov 19, 2007