Unattended XP installation

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by SteveH, May 12, 2008.

  1. SteveH

    SteveH Guest

    SteveH, May 12, 2008

  2. SteveH

    dino kwang 6 Guest

    when i took the exam i had just 2 questions about this kind of installation.
    how you create the file unattended.txt ?
    how you must rename this file (i think it is Winnt.sif)

    dino kwang 6, May 12, 2008

  3. SteveH

    SteveH Guest

    Hello Dino

    Thanks for your reply.

    Well that's not too bad:

    The unattended.txt file is create using the Setup Manager utility (as
    mentioned in the first URL I posted yesterday above), and yes, it is renamed
    Winnt.sif.

    Many thanks again - it gives me a sort-of idea as to the level of the exam.

    Steve

    SteveH, May 13, 2008
  4. this utility is in the deploy.cab folder of WinXP-installationCD.
    that's all right

    dino kwang yang, May 13, 2008