    (have to) change any parameter.

    Any reference of creating such install pack would be great. Also, any
    feedback from someone who done that would be truly appreciated.

    Ivan Ostreš, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Ivan Ostreš

    jjfunaz Guest

    jjfunaz, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Ivan Ostreš

    jjfunaz Guest

    My apologies, my message didn't post properly. This simply done by
    installing the VPN client on your computer and configuring it the way
    that you want. Open up the vpnclient.ini file located where you
    installed the client. Put ! infront of any parameters you don't want
    users changing.
    Ex: [LOG.CM]
    !LogLevel=1
    [LOG.PPP]
    !LogLevel=1
    [LOG.DIALER]
    !LogLevel=1
    [LOG.CVPND]
    !LogLevel=1
    [LOG.XAUTH]
    !LogLevel=1
    [LOG.CERT]
    !LogLevel=1
    [LOG.IPSEC]
    !LogLevel=1
    [LOG.CLI]
    !LogLevel=1

    Then save a copy of the vpnclient.ini file into the same folder as the
    client instalation files. Now when a user installs the client it will
    come preconfigured the way that you want with no interaction on the end
    user's part. Please feel free to email me if you have any further
    questions.

    Thanks,
    John

    jjfunaz, Feb 15, 2005
  4. Ivan Ostreš

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    Thanks John, I really appreciate this. I will try it and get back with
    results. The thing is that there's no actual connection settings in
    vpnclient.ini. It seems I will need the .pcf files too.

    Ivan Ostreš, Feb 16, 2005
  5. Ivan Ostreš

    jjfunaz Guest

    Ivan,

    I'm sorry, yes you also need to copy the .pcf files to the where the
    install files are. But that should do.

    jjfunaz, Feb 16, 2005
  6. Ivan Ostreš

    steran Guest