    I am unable to update from SP1 to SP2 no matter what I do, I also like the
    fact microsoft doesn't allow you to get any updates from anyother browser
    besides ie.....sheesh!

    Guest, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 17, 2007

  3. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    What system are you trying to update?

    John Barnes, Jul 17, 2007
  4. Guest

    S.SubZero Guest

    Isn't the in-browser update tool an ActiveX control? I don't believe
    any other browsers do ActiveX (for good reason).

    S.SubZero, Jul 18, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I get all the way to surveying hardware and then start installing sp2 and
    then i get a message "An error in updating your system has occurred" i have
    dl the iso image and burned a disk and same place same message occurs every
    time.

    I am running AMD Athlon 64 processor,3500+ 2.21 GHz 1.00 Gb ram

    MS xpx64 edition version 2003 service pack 1

    Guest, Aug 23, 2007
  6. Guest

    lifesuckedme Guest

    you have virus inside your system...i had the similar windows with similar
    problem ..
    but from today i am able to do that...
    thanx to the real truth MVP>>

    lifesuckedme, Sep 10, 2008