    Thanks.

    rgds/Bob

    , Jul 13, 2005

  2. Ed Mullen Guest

    The /safest/ way to do this is:

    - Uninstall 1.0.4
    - Reinstall 1.0.2
    - uninstall 1.0.2
    - Reinstall 1.0.5

    Yes, 1.0.5 is now out.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz.html
    Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't
    afraid to have Chapter 11?

    Ed Mullen, Jul 14, 2005

  3. BobW Guest

    Ed,
    Thanks. I think that did the trick. I first thought I would be unable to
    download 1.0.2 as I did not see it on the Mozilla site, but I went to
    the program file in my computer and found the setup for 1.0.2 and
    clicked it. In ran and installed 1.0.2 which I then uninstalled. Seems
    like all of 1.0.2 is gone now.

    rgds/Bob

    BobW, Jul 15, 2005