    Does anyone know what the problem may be?

    Thanks for your time,

    Rob

    Rob W, Jun 19, 2006

  2. 1st question: have you tried a different browser?

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 19, 2006

  3. Rob  W

    R.U.Mee Guest

    What browser are you using, If IE I would suggest downloading Firefox at
    www.firefox.com it is a small download and safer than IE. Just a thought!

    R.U.Mee, Jun 19, 2006
  4. Rob  W

    Evan Platt Guest

    What browser? What operating system?

    Evan Platt, Jun 19, 2006
  5. Rob  W

    Rob W Guest

    To everyone who has replied so far many thanks. The pc is xp sp2 with the
    latest patches and an up to date ie. They don't use another browser (yet)
    but I think it's a fair point to make that they should try another. I'll
    put it to them the day after tomorrow when I see them again.

    The pc also has ewido and avg running on it and I'm more than sure there
    aren't any viruses/malware running on it as I have checked the registry and
    the browser add on's.

    Cheers,

    Rob

    Rob W, Jun 19, 2006
  6. Rob  W

    Richard Guest

    This problem may be the same as shown here in a recent MS security update -
    908531.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918165
    I think there is a new update is available at Windows Update. If not, the
    article gives a solution.

    Richard, Jun 19, 2006