    Any suggestions on how to view the wireless connection icon and enable
    wireless adapter would be helpful.

    Thanks,

    Guest, Nov 14, 2006

  2. Guest

    David Hettel Guest

    It sounds like you may need to reinstall the wireless driver. I would
    suggest going into the control panel and then add or remove programs and
    un-install the wireless driver, reboot your computer and then re-install the
    driver.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 14, 2006

  3. Hi
    I think that the Laptop has a physical switch to switch on the Wireless
    adaptor. Make sure that it is actually in On Position.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 14, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    On T43, probably it needs to be enabled in BIOS.
    The switch alone can't make it invisible in dev. manager.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Guest, Nov 15, 2006