    discussion groups. Any help would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Shaq

    captshaq, Mar 10, 2005

  2. captshaq

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Shaq,

    You may wish to investigate Cisco's Password Recovery Procedure for the
    Cisco VPN 3000 Series

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...ducts_password_recovery09186a008009434f.shtml

    As well as Government Security Org's Default Logins and Passwords for
    Networked Devices

    http://www.governmentsecurity.org/articles/DefaultLoginsandPasswordsforNetworkedDevices.php

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese