    using blank DVD-R make any difference?

    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Kyle Guest

    Does it play on the drive it was burned on?

    : Used DVD X Copy to test burn a backup copy of a DVD movie on TDK DVD+R
    : media using my Plextor DVD +/- Drive. Tried playing the Copy on my
    : Dell D400 DVD drive but got nothing. Tried playback on my Samsung
    : Combo DVD/VCR but no luck again.
    : Any idea what I'm doing wrong or how I can fix the problem? Would
    : using blank DVD-R make any difference?
    :
    : Thanks
    : Arawak

    Kyle, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Arawak

    mongo141 Guest

    Take a look at www.afterdawn.com

    mongo141, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Arawak

    Fourdogs Guest

    Google DVD shrink (free file) and use Nero to burn. Makes perfect
    copies of encrypted DVDs to one disk.

    4D

    Fourdogs, Jun 4, 2004
  5. Arawak

    samantha Guest

    Try using Nero or NTI to copy a dvd back up...DVD X Copy only works for
    originals.

    samantha, Jun 4, 2004