    0
    Hi I have a jpeg image file which i am unable to open. when i try to open to windows picture gallery it gives an error - "Photo Gallery cant open this photo. This file format is not supported, or you don have latest update to the photo gallery." no matter what software i try to open it i m not able to. can you provide me your email id so that i can share the picture as i m not able to attach it here due to the size. i am nt able to resize it as well.

    this photo when i took from my sony camera it just showed file error when we went to photo view section. Please let me knw if you could help.

    SHELLY, May 6, 2009

  2. SHELLY

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can try changing it from jpeg to something like bitmap. To do this I recommend zamzar (zamzar.com)

    lifetweaker, May 6, 2009

  3. SHELLY

    SHELLY

    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    unable to convert it to bitmap thru zomzar.com

    I am unable to convert it to bitmap format. thats not given in the options when i tried the in ZOMZAR.

    SHELLY, May 6, 2009
  4. SHELLY

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    In zamzar it's called, "bmp"

    lifetweaker, May 7, 2009
  5. SHELLY

    SHELLY

    Joined:
    May 6, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    not working

    i tried to convert..but they are also not able to convert...

    SHELLY, May 8, 2009
  6. SHELLY

    lifetweaker

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    It is possible that your image is corrupted. Try opening it with another image viewer (right click on the image select > properties. On the general tab look for 'opens with' and select, change.)

    Open it with paint, if that doesn't work choose from another image viewer from the list.

    Last edited: May 8, 2009
    lifetweaker, May 8, 2009
  7. SHELLY

    kris20