    It says the source can't be read. Has Mozilla started an effort to
    switch to buying their cds?

    TIA

    Red Cloud, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    I just checked and I can download it using Internet Explorer but not
    Mozilla 1.7.2, whatsup?

    Red Cloud, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Red Cloud

    .brian. Guest

    Where are you trying to download from? Does the download start? Or
    does it give you the message after it downloads.

    FWIW, I can download 1.7.3 just fine from:
    [http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.7.3]

    Why would they force you to buy their CDs? That's funny.

    .brian., Oct 3, 2004