    am unable to the same. While creating it says that the desired
    username does not exist or its not on the server. How can I recreate
    the same account.

    Naved, Mar 29, 2008

  2. Naved wrote:

    > Unfortunately I deleted my gmail account.

    Well, stuff happens, eh?

    > Now after 3-4 months also I am unable to the same.

    Of course, you can't delete again what you already deleted. <shrug>

    > While creating it says that the desired username does not exist or its
    > not on the server.

    What? You deleted it. How could it be on the server?

    > How can I recreate the same account.

    Try "Add New" or something... but be aware you may not be able to use
    the same ID again, which varies among ISPs and mail services.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 29, 2008

  3. Naved

    TJ Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > Naved wrote:
    >
    >> Unfortunately I deleted my gmail account.

    > Well, stuff happens, eh?
    >
    >> Now after 3-4 months also I am unable to the same.

    > Of course, you can't delete again what you already deleted. <shrug>
    >
    >> While creating it says that the desired username does not exist or its
    >> not on the server.

    > What? You deleted it. How could it be on the server?
    >
    >> How can I recreate the same account.

    > Try "Add New" or something... but be aware you may not be able to use
    > the same ID again, which varies among ISPs and mail services.

    Naved must be a google-groper since I never saw the original post, but
    anyway;

    From http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=8152

    "Once you delete your Gmail address, you can't reactivate it, and you won't
    be able to retrieve any messages."

    IOW,

    <Bones McCoy mode>

    She's dead, Jim.