    into word. However, if I want to copy and paste an interesting site
    (url) to a blog or forum I am unable to. Can anyone tell me hoow to
    fix this problem? Thanks in advance for your response. Vid

    vid, Mar 22, 2007

  2. vid

    vid Guest

    BTW earlier today I updated my moz/firefox browser......until then no
    probs. Could that be the answer? If so, how to change back (without
    the update) Thanks Again Vid

    vid, Mar 22, 2007

  3. vid

    vid Guest

    BTW earlier today I updated my moz/firefox browser until then no
    probs. If that is the reason why I am having this trouble now how do I
    go about changing back. Thanks Again Vid

    vid, Mar 22, 2007
  4. vid

    Evan Platt Guest

    Ok, so you're using some mystery operating system, and some mystery
    browser on some mystery computer. Are you using File, Edit and file,
    paste, or control c / control v or some other method?

    Evan Platt, Mar 22, 2007