    appear. I know the internet is working because another
    computer is connnected right now without any problems. Please reply if you
    have any clue what might be causing this.

    Guest, Feb 26, 2007

  2. Hi Claire,

    If you have a USB flash drive, I recommend going through the Wireless
    Network Setup Wizard. You can still use it if you don't have a USB drive,
    but you will have to print out the settings.

    Use the instructions from this site:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/bowman_05june13.mspx

    On step 3, choose "manually assign a network key" instead of "automatically
    assign...."

    I hope this helps.

    Greg Lindsay [MSFT], Feb 27, 2007