    What do I need to do to get on the internet
    with the new XP box please?
    Thankyou very much

    rodney, Nov 15, 2007

  2. rodney

    Barb Bowman Guest

    don't understand the configuration. connect the wireless router to
    the broadband modem. make sure service pack2 is installed on XP.
    next, post a message in one of the general networking forums (this
    one is specific to MS branded -and now discontinued- hardware) with
    information of the brand, model, hardware revision of your wireless
    router, what wireless network card you have and go from there.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/setup/wireless.mspx

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP