    probably have to setup something on the router? Does it have something to do
    with NAT? What can I do to fix the problem?
    Thanks

    Tomek, Oct 20, 2006

  2. Tomek

    Chris H. Guest

    Try contacting the support section for the manufacturer of the router you're
    using. This newsgroup is for support of Microsoft's Broadband Networking
    hardware and software. Or, take a shot with full information, including
    what operating systems you're using, in the
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web newsgroup.

    Chris H., Oct 20, 2006