    affects Window XP and Microsoft XBOX going online. When we log in using the
    Playstation 3 to go online we have no problems.

    Please help

    Christina, Dec 25, 2007

  2. Christina

    Chris H Guest

    I suggest you first contact your Internet Service Provider to see if they're
    having any problems with their DNS server, and if that is negative, post to
    a regular networking support newsgroup. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's
    Broadband Networking hardware and software only, not networking in general.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H, Dec 25, 2007

  3. Christina

    Gary Tsang Guest

    I'd bet that your trusted root certification authority certificates on your
    XP computers are screwed up. Highly doubt that it is a hardware issue.

    Not sure how to fix it easily, but hopefully that gives you a clue as to
    where to look.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    http://www.gtsang.com

    Microsoft MVP - Windows Media Center
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp

    Gary Tsang, Dec 25, 2007
  4. Christina

    Christina Guest

    Found out that I had a bad modem that my ISP could not seem to detect. He
    just went to the office and exchanged modems.

    Christina, Dec 27, 2007
  5. Christina

    haryy Guest

    haryy, Apr 9, 2008