    But when I used Mozilla Firefox I could not acess the Knowledge Base..

    Copied the URL over to Firefox and the page printed OK..

    HP 6L printer.

    The GHOST of WOGER., Aug 15, 2004

  2. can you elaborate on the above two sentances?
    you couldn't access it, and then you could.

    so wheres the problem?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 15, 2004

  3. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Chris Guest

    Being MS, it's only likely to work with IE, like windows update does.
    Though in this case it seems you are saying that it didn't work in IE
    either going by the below.
    Roger, why don't you get the "Open in IE" extension, it works really well
    for those IE only pages

    Chris, Aug 15, 2004
  4. You can use the default search but the advanced search page will not
    load.

    Patrick Dunford, Aug 16, 2004