    Computer: HP Compaq dc7100 CMT
    OS: Windows XP Pro

    -- Christian

    CMM, Feb 14, 2006

  2. CMM

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    If your system hard drive is formatted NTFS, your DOS bootdisk will be
    unable to read it.

    Oldus Fartus, Feb 15, 2006

  3. CMM

    Plato Guest

    If your drive is in ntfs, then XP has no tool to create a bootdisk that
    can see your drive.

    There is a free bootdisk/driver you can get however, that will see your
    NTFS drive:

    http://www.bootdisk.com/ntfs.htm

    Plato, Feb 15, 2006
  4. CMM

    CMM Guest

    Thanks, guys. I'm sure that is the problem. I'll try the link Plato
    suggested.

    -- Christian

    CMM, Feb 15, 2006