    Is there something else I could check to see if I'm doing something wrong?

    TIA
    RMS

    RMS, Mar 16, 2007

  2. In
    Tried updating Internet Explorer?

    Oksana Gutteridge, Mar 17, 2007

  3. RMS

    Mike Easter Guest

    It isn't possible for me to investigate the site's directories because
    it is currently down for maintenance. Your link above redirects to a
    mainteance page: http://www.caremark.com/maintenance.html

    Caremark.com is currently down for scheduled maintenance.
    We regret the inconvenience. Please visit us again soon.

    .... but even the placeholder tells me something about what is going on
    with your problem.
    IE5 and later versions have no clue what is '.css' - which means that
    they - old IE - are going to have a hard time handling css related
    issues.
    You could use a modern browser with better features. I suggest firefox
    or opera.

    Otherwise you are going to have to deal with css issues and all kinds of
    other things with a 'whacky' configuration, which includes using an
    insecure browser in an insecure OS.

    But right now you could have the most modern browser in the most secure
    OS and you still wouldn't get anything but the maintenance page.

    Mike Easter, Mar 17, 2007
  4. RMS

    why? Guest

    It's fine now, not registered gives
    https://www.caremark.com/wps/portal/!ut/p/kcxml/<snipped 145 characters
    of pointless id string>

    Now that's just plain silly for any URL.

    Me

    why?, Mar 17, 2007
  5. RMS

    RMS Guest

    Thank you for your response.
    RMS

    RMS, Mar 20, 2007
  6. RMS

    RMS Guest

    Thank you for your response.
    RMS

    RMS, Mar 20, 2007
  7. RMS

    RMS Guest

    Thank you for your response.

    RMS

    RMS, Mar 20, 2007
  8. RMS

    Al Pilarcik Guest

    What OS ?

    In IE click Help>About What is the cipher strength ?

    On general principles, upgrade your browser.

    http://www.opera.com/download/
    http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

    Al Pilarcik, Mar 20, 2007
  9. RMS