Un-American, "American media elitists" refuse

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by I AM the decIder, May 19, 2009.

  1. I AM the decIder, May 19, 2009

  2. I AM the decIder

    Aardvark Guest

    You have a non-white president and it really rankles.

    Get over it.

    Aardvark, May 19, 2009

  3. I AM the decIder

    sittingduck Guest

    sittingduck, May 19, 2009
  4. I AM the decIder

    sittingduck Guest

    Now you retards think there's a law that you have to be born in a hospital?
    Are you really that pathetic? Nevermind, I know the answer already.

    sittingduck, May 20, 2009
  5. I AM the decIder

    Scout Guest

    Yep, and I note the same exact issue came up with McCain, but his solution
    was to produce his actual Birth Certificate that had ALL the information and
    thus ended any speculation or argument. Obama, on the other hand, seems to
    have gone to great lengths and massive expense to keep from having to
    produce this document. One has to ask why, if everything is above board.
    After all, isn't Obama all about transparent and open government????

    I suppose this is yet another example of a campaign promise he had no
    intention of even attempting to follow through on.

    Scout, May 20, 2009
  6. I AM the decIder

    Scout Guest

    No, but according to family accounts he was. If that has changed then it
    would seem to support the contention that the facts need to be verified.
    After all that's the normal result when witnesses stories change.

    Really? Trying to verify that the Constitutional conditions have actually
    been met is pathetic?

    Interesting POV.

    Scout, May 20, 2009
  7. obama is just a puppet like bush was. neither makes any decision, except to
    be used as a puppet....and they may not even have that choice. someone didn't
    do their homework when selecting obama however. or did they? is it possible
    that this man was selected specifically because every action he takes "could"
    be reversed at some point, using the law in the end? that is, if these nwo
    policies turn out to actually be as dangerous and destructive as predicted.
    no matter really, the end is on course and in line with all major religions'
    prohetic predictions. i don't know why they didn't put "obama?" at the end of
    the question though. they should have
    http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98589

    Anonymous Remailer, May 20, 2009
  8. I AM the decIder

    Scout Guest

    Except I am unaware of any Constitutional provision that requires a
    President to have a brain, functioning or otherwise.

    Scout, May 21, 2009
  9. I AM the decIder

    catchme Guest

    release private records to the public?
    now who's the marxist?
    Man, look up Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine and Ben Franklin and
    understand what Liberty means.
    That's riiight- draconian laws which are meant to imprison or make
    slaves of "free" people, and which are meant to infringe upon Liberty,
    are the true enemy to Democratic governments everywhere.
    So the answer is, Obama didnt release his medical records, because as a
    freeman, he bloody well doesnt have to!

    --
    To the States or any one of them, or any city of the States,
    Resist much, obey little,

    -Walt Whitman, 1860

    catchme, May 25, 2009