    of £34.99.

    If your delivery address is in mainland Great Britain they'll give you FREE
    postage too!

    Warmmead, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Warmmead

    Ed E. Guest

    Ed E., Jan 28, 2004

  3. But be sure that your Uniross batteries actually work! Of 12 that I
    bought, 2 had no charge from the factory, and would not hold charge
    subsequently. Jessops refunded the cost of purchase.

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Warmmead

    Dave Cohen Guest

    I suspect that Rayvac 15 minute charger requires Rayovac batteries. Unless
    that 15 minute charge time is a must have feature, I would prefer the
    flexibility of being able to use any NiMH.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Possibly so, but the original poster specifically said "Uniross Ultrafast
    Charger (1-2hr)".

    David

    David J Taylor, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Warmmead

    Warmmead Guest

    The Uniross charger I think charges any Ni-mH batteries upto 2100mAh plus it
    comes with a in-car cigar lead.

    The Rayovac charger only takes Rayovac I-C3 batteries (it won't charge
    standard Rayovac Rechargable batteries) They must be I-C3 batteries. Even
    then it only charges the battery upto 75% of its capacity in 15mins. To
    fully charge to maximum takes 8 hours.

    I believe Uniross are releasing very soon there own 2300mAh 15 minute
    charger that recharges the batteries to 100% within 15 minutes.

    The deal on the charger I mentioned earlier is so good because they give an
    extra set of 4 AAs 2100mAh plus free postage

    Dave

    Warmmead, Jan 29, 2004
  7. Warmmead

    David Chien Guest

    The Rayovac charger only takes Rayovac I-C3 batteries (it won't charge

    Incorrect. My 2 battery Rayovac all-in-one 15minute IC3 charger can
    do both IC3 and regular Ni-Mh cells. The regular Ni-Mh cells simply
    take hours to charge up however.
    I wouldn't believe so in real life. My FujiFilm 1600mAh pairs lasted
    significantly shorter runtimes in my digital camera than the IC3s at
    full 15 minute charge. I would believe that they've got a fuller charge
    than 75% (about the same on the 2100mAh IC3s as 1600mAh) because they
    really last a long time here.

    Also, the charging circuit is cut after the batteries are 'full' - no
    stand-by charging at all on these batteries - just charge to full and
    stop due to the internal pressure release trigger (ie. a pressure
    'switch' cuts off the power to charge these batteries inside each IC3
    battery).

    http://rayovac.com/15minutes/qa.html

    In any case, a few minutes of rapid charging of an IC3 battery will
    give you enough to go out the door and take dozens of pictures since it
    juices up faster.
    www.fatwallet.com/forums/ -> hot deals for the Ni-Mh threads. Often
    see even better deals here if you don't mind slower.

    David Chien, Jan 30, 2004