    Pavilion (256 MRam).

    Any ideas?

    Danny Deger

    Danny Deger, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Danny Deger

    Jerry Jones Guest

    What are the precise video/audio attributes of your SOURCE video?

    For example, when I work with MPEGs recorded by the Panasonic VDR-M30
    DVD disc camcorder, I observe the following attributes:

    NTSC drop frame (29.97 fps)
    MPEG files
    24 Bits, 704 x 480, 29.97 fps
    Field Order B
    (DVD-NTSC), 4 : 3
    Video data rate: Variable (Max. 8800 kbps)
    Audio data rate: 256 kbps
    MPEG audio layer 2, 48 KHz, Stereo

    How do the properties of your video compare?

    Jerry Jones
    http://www.jonesgroup.net

    Jerry Jones, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Danny Deger

    Danny Deger Guest

    Thanks for the reply. But, I think I fixed the problem by using a different
    DVD. I think I just had a faulty disk.

    Danny Deger

    Danny Deger, Sep 24, 2003