    Re-installing didn't help. Checking the Registry couldn't find that
    entry.

    Thanks...

    x, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Wrong version. Download latest DirectX from Microsoft

    Prognosticator, Apr 10, 2004

  3. Hello !!
    My name is also [email protected] without .com.
    Before my daddy gave me this name he
    searched Google and claimed there was no such
    a thing like [email protected] .

    I searched for yours and you have a lots of
    relatives around the world.
    Sorry I can't help you with the Player.dll file the whole thing
    is over my head.
    Nice to meet you. [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 11, 2004