    was all fine prior to reformatting
    thanks in
    advance

    hugh janus, Jul 24, 2003

  2. hugh janus

    °Mike° Guest

    Is it possibly part of some codec package that you had
    installed, previously? Also make sure that you have
    all drivers installed and updated.

    °Mike°, Jul 24, 2003

  3. hugh janus

    Boomer Guest

    Maybe this:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/codecs/vcm.aspx

    Boomer, Jul 24, 2003
  4. hugh janus

    hugh janus Guest

    cheers boomer problem sorted

    hugh janus, Jul 24, 2003
  5. hugh janus

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jul 24, 2003
  6. hugh janus

    hugh janus Guest

    from the link you sent, downloaded fileand installed ,easy as that cheers

    hugh janus, Jul 24, 2003
  7. hugh janus

    Boomer Guest

    Good. I'm glad it worked. :)