  1. Hi everyone,

    I use UKDDI for some of my incoming numbers

    For the past few days none of them seem to work, is anyone else experiencing this?

    hotelmimosacorfu, Dec 17, 2013

  2. hotelmimosacorfu

    Graham. Guest

    Mine are fine at the moment. Can you give us some idea of how you are
    using them? In particular have you set them to REGISTER or are you
    pointing them at specific SIP URIs

    Graham., Dec 18, 2013

  3. hotelmimosacorfu

    Mark Guest

    Hi Graham,

    I register them to my freepbx setup, everything was working fine until a few days ago & I don't think anything has changed my end. They show as registered in asterisk info but when I try to call one of them the call just fails. I will try registering with a PAPT2, maybe the issue is my end.

    Will keep you all posted

    Mark

    Mark, Dec 18, 2013
  4. hotelmimosacorfu

    ßodincus Guest

    No problems here.

    If anybody fancies a test, dial 01738 200087.

    Cheers

    ßodincus, Dec 18, 2013
  5. hotelmimosacorfu

    Dave Guest

    Think it went down yesterday for a while (updates?) I logged in and
    everything was blank ! - back again now though..

    Dave, Dec 18, 2013
  6. hotelmimosacorfu

    Mark Guest

    Hi everyone,

    Turns out it was my problem, I had disallowed all codecs (disallow=all) but not allowed any!!

    Thanks for all the input

    Mark

    Mark, Dec 18, 2013