    Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
    someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
    and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

    Officer Dibble, Jan 21, 2010

  2. Officer Dibble

    Mark Guest

    On 21 Jan 2010 14:44:37 GMT, Officer Dibble
    <> wrote:

    >UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
    >As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
    >Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
    >someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
    >and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

    Voipfone
    Gradwell

    Mark, Jan 21, 2010

  3. Officer Dibble

    Graham. Guest

    "Officer Dibble" <> wrote in message news:4b586855$0$2537$...
    > UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
    > As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
    > Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
    > someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
    > and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

    Try
    orbtalk.co.uk
    Pretty much like sipgate really

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jan 21, 2010
  4. Officer Dibble

    Soruk Guest

    On 2010-01-21, Officer Dibble <> wrote:
    > UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
    > As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
    > Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
    > someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
    > and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

    Tesco Internet Phone (SIP and IAX)
    Eutelia
    COMS

    International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/

    Soruk, Jan 22, 2010
  5. Try XeloQ

    www.XeloQ.com

    Henry

    Henry Fartknocker III, Feb 8, 2010
  6. Officer Dibble

    Paulg0 Guest

    "Henry Fartknocker III" <> wrote in message
    > Try XeloQ

    or Orbtalk

    Paul

    Paulg0, Feb 8, 2010