UK phone PBX to FXO- Disconnect problem (!)

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Peter Rowe, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. Peter Rowe

    Peter Rowe Guest

    HI there,

    I have read a few discussions on the "supervisory disconnect problem" related to FXO interfaces, but I have tried a load of config changes but cannot get this to work:-

    Equipment - 1760 router (running Callmanager express) with FXo > Analog extention 236 on PBX (BT Norstar Modular)

    Ext 236 is a PLAR to CCME phone extention 500 (thus if someone on PBX rings 236 the Cisco IP phone rings as expected)

    *Problem* when calling 236 from PBX side call proceeds as normal but when caller hangs up, the IP phone does not know the call has been terminated.

    This will be familiar to many, but has anyone managed to get round this?

    Current Config:-
    !
    !
    voice-port 3/1
    supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
    supervisory answer dualtone
    no battery-reversal
    input gain 10
    no comfort-noise