UK only, Yorkshire region - PC problems, onsite support for Yorkshire region. Need PC upgrading or

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Computek Ltd, Feb 21, 2005.

  1. Computek Ltd

    Computek Ltd Guest

    Computek Ltd.

    Is your Computer running much slower than it used to?

    Computer keeps crashing/rebooting?

    Got a Computer Virus you can't get rid of?

    Is your Computer or part of your system not working properly?

    Are you fed up with getting error messages?

    Are you thinking it is time to upgrade?

    Want more disk space but don't want to lose your original data?

    Would you like to have a new Computer at an affordable price?

    Are you thinking of wireless/networking?

    Would you like to share your broadband Internet with other Computers?

    Then contact us. We will attend on site to resolve your problems.
    (Yorkshire region)

    We are a Keighley company dealing with home and small business users.

    Very competitive prices and all work and parts are guaranteed.

    www.computek-ltd.co.uk

    Computek Ltd, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Computek Ltd

    why? Guest

    <snip>

    Another one , groan.
    Top of the source code

    Validator report,
    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...doctype=(detect+automatically)&ss=1&verbose=1
    or shorter http://makeashorterlink.com/?D14D2278A

    This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!
    Encoding: windows-1252
    Doctype: HTML 4.01 Transitional

    Errors: 40 <------------

    Really daft font choices - Gungsuh

    Beginner - Best Viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher

    Q: Wonder what it's like in a browser?

    A: Horrible, colours, buttons, graphics.

    Q: What's worst of all?

    A: Webservices link - We can create and host your website at a very
    competitive price.

    If the site is an example they should pay the punters.

    A: Wrong, it's much worse

    Setup and upload a basic web page to your own web space:

    Unlimited web page changes for the first 14 days, £5.99 per update after
    that.

    Me

    why?, Feb 21, 2005

  3. Computek Ltd

    Mara Guest

    You forgot to mention the biggest error of all, which was, of course,
    spamming this to 24HSHD.

    "Boulder Pledge, and all that."

    <snip>

    Mara, Feb 21, 2005
  4. Computek Ltd

    why? Guest

    I was going to leave that for the ISP when the abuse report arrived :)

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Feb 21, 2005
  5. Computek Ltd

    Mara Guest

    I don't think much of Blueyonder, mainly because of they host/were
    hosting Moris the Moron, but for a few other reasons, too. Some of
    their users seem to have clue - but they don't.

    For a laugh a minute, have a gander here:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T24F2678A

    They don't come any more deluded that he is. LMAO!

    Mara, Feb 21, 2005
  6. Computek Ltd

    why? Guest

    That takes some beating.
    Only neville?

    Me

    why?, Feb 21, 2005
  7. Computek Ltd

    Mara Guest

    Nah. neville is JAT. He isn't a drop in the bucket compared to
    Moris/freaspeachwhore.

    "I think that guy froths even while he's asleep."

    Mara, Feb 21, 2005
  8. Computek Ltd

    sockmecuck Guest

    test