    Pounds very high and would like to find a cheaper test centre, preferably
    that will allow me to sit the test on Saturday, in or near London.
    Thanks in advance.

    W, May 28, 2006

  2. W

    Scotech Guest

    Im afraid its £105 Uk wide

    if you become a member of Comptia (see the Comptia site for details) you
    can get money off every exam , worth the yearly cost if you are going to
    do a lot of Comptia exams.

    I past my A+ hardware in April and just passed the os part last Friday
    using 2 different uk centres but the fees the same.

    alot of people get vouchers but I have found these are not valid in the
    uk. (the ones that come with Mike Meyers Book etc)

    good luck ,, prepare well study hard

    Scotech, May 29, 2006