UBIFONE, Business Opportunity in VoIP Telephony

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Manuel Torres, Jan 15, 2005.

  1. UBIFONE is changing the way the world communicates

    € One World - One Community - One Number © concept
    € Outstanding Cutting Edge Solutions
    € Unparalleled Business Opportunity
    € FREE and Unlimited Calls to any UBI Global Number in the world
    € Call 40 different destinations world wide for as low as 1.9-2.5 US
    Cents/Minute
    Use your Cellular/Mobile Phone from USA, Canada, Singapore, China or Hong
    Kong to call more than 40 different
    destinations around the world for as little as 3.9-5 cents per minute
    € Never miss another call ­ Never pay Global Roaming
    € Telephony that works so well it is revolutionizing the Telecommunications
    Industry!
    € One Number that you can always be reached on as we will forward your calls
    to any Cellular/Mobile, any Landline Phone or any PC
    € Don¹t need a Computer as you can initiate calls from any Cellular/Mobile or

    Landline Phone

    Check NOW! http://manueltorres.ubifone.com

    And http://www.ubiconference.com

    Manuel Torres