    find it?

    Thanks,
    Larry

    Guest, Aug 19, 2007

  2. Guest

    Theo Guest

    Have you check the manufacturer's or vendor's web site for
    your make and model of sound card or chip if on your
    motherboard?

    There are several brands and models of sound chips, so you
    have to obtain the one that is specific to your hardware.

    See info at: http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/audio/uaa.mspx

    Theo, Aug 19, 2007

  3. Guest

    John Barnes Guest