U.K.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by O.A., Aug 27, 2004.

  1. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:26:46 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe ()
    said,
    Prozac Malfunction.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 27, 2004

  2. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:01:44 -0500, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro (%username%@gmail.com)
    said,
    Please, Mommy.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 27, 2004

  3. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    not you too? Priceless Moment...

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  4. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    Perhaps My Previous Meandering have Profondly Mislead Present Membership
    of this Prestigious Meeting. Posting Members should Pridefully Make thier
    comments on PM's and O.A.'s. Obvious Acronymns Potentially Mean Other
    Attendees can Post Meaninful Often Amusing Possible Meanings. While
    Possible Multiple Oscillating Alternatives are Pleasant Misdirections,
    Persistantly Making Obvious Answers Press Me to become Overly Angry.
    Presently, _Make_ your Optional Acronymns but Please Mute there
    Oppressive Amount. Obviously, Answer Professional Matters by Posting
    Meaningful responses. Other Attendees of the Prestigeous MCNGP may
    Privately Message me. Other Acolytes, Optionaly Abandon this Painful
    Mortality.

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  5. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    Pharmacutical Misdirection

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  6. O.A.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you leave my Shrubs alone!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004
  7. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    ARTHUR (to the TALL KNIGHT) Knights Who Say "Ni" ... we are but simple
    travellers. We seek the Enchanter who lives beyond this wood and who ...

    TALL KNIGHT NI!

    ARTHUR (recoiling) Oh!

    TALL KNIGHT NI! NI!

    ARTHUR (he cowers in fear) Oh!

    TALL KNIGHT We shall say Ni! again to you if you do not appease us.

    ARTHUR All right! What do you want?

    TALL KNIGHT We want ... a shrubbery!

    ARTHUR A what?

    TALL KNIGHT Ni! Ni! Ni ... Peng ... Nee ... Wum!

    ARTHUR All right! All right! ... No more, please. We will find you a
    shrubbery ...

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  8. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Man, you need to get a life.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 28, 2004
  9. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Wouldn't he be a dyslexic _agnostic_ insomniac then?

    TechGeekPro, Aug 28, 2004
  10. Please, Mistress! Only Another! Unlimited Kissing!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 28, 2004
  11. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    you think I need Other Acivities? Possibly Many?

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  12. Ugottabe Kidding

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 28, 2004
  13. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    Please Make Option Acitivies Urgently Known.

    (hey I'm getting pretty good at this...and it's all JaR and Briscoes fault)

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  14. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    po-tay-po po-ta-to

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  15. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    to-may-to to-mah-to

    lets call the whole thing off

    TechGeekPro, Aug 28, 2004
  16. Oh, there's a BIG difference between an agnostic and an atheist.

    The agnostic is a pu$$y

    --
    Fris "Get off the damned fence!" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 28, 2004
  17. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    I thought that an Atheist was someone who didn't believe in God and an
    Agnostic was someone who did and doesn't care. Sounds to me like it's the
    agnostic who's taking his life in his hands...

    Neil, Aug 28, 2004
  18. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:33:06 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Practically Malicious.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  19. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:04:30 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Pernicious Malapropism.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  20. circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:14:35 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    Please Make Other Arrangements U Kinky.

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004