  1. O.A.

    Doom Guest

    Propane Maybe

    Doom, Aug 27, 2004

  2. O.A.

    Doom Guest

    Pardon Me

    Doom, Aug 27, 2004

  3. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Permantly Maimed

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 27, 2004
  4. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    You are Pi$$ing Me off! The Possible Mutations of these Prolific
    Menstration are endless (note the Poetry Moment). The Pointless Muttering
    of you Pussfilled Mucas-bags are destroying what is left of my
    Predictable Mentality. The Physical Manifestations of the ghost of what
    was left of my Purposful Mortality lead me to Plead Malodorously, Please
    Make it stop!

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  5. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Pill Mastication

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 27, 2004
  6. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    Suicide prevetion hot-line - hold please....

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  7. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    Potenitial Mortality

    DAMNIT! NOW YOU'VE GOT ME DOIN IT!

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  8. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    PotD

    TechGeekPro, Aug 27, 2004
  9. O.A.

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thank you so much for the great supportive post .. i am so happy that i am
    part of such a great team....

    OH NO HERE IS COMES AGAIN....

    http://tinyurl.com/56a4v

    damn!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 27, 2004
  10. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    Psychotic Maunderings.

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  11. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    It's too bad that there was a lot of competion. Otherwise, it could be
    nominated for...

    .....wait for it!

    PotM

    JaR
    Final Thug

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  12. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Have you heard of the new dial-a-prayer for atheists?

    You call it and no one answers!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 27, 2004
  13. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    past mistake...

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  14. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    possible mutilation

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  15. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Madalyn O'Hair on line two...

    JaR
    Medium Thug

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  16. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    Pleased muchly....Pinnicle Moment...

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  17. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    I see you've given in to the Peer Motivation.

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  18. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    what about the dyslexic Athiest insomniac who stayed awake at night
    wondering if there really was a Dog?

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  19. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:59:34 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, O.A. () said,
    Then you really ought to know that it is *the* U.K., not "UK".
    Unless, of course, you live in someplace named "uk".

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 27, 2004
  20. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:24:29 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw () said,
    You mean when he manages to pull his nose out of Shrub's arse?

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 27, 2004