  1. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    HEY!?! That's my job...

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004

  2. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    yes you are...

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004

  3. O.A.

    Doom Guest

    and revert back to a
    Yeah, that's my job.

    Doom, Aug 27, 2004
  4. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    *golf clap*

    JaR
    AOL Thug

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  5. O.A.

    Doom Guest

    Are not.

    Doom, Aug 27, 2004
  6. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    Pistol Misfires

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  7. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Thanks for sharing.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 27, 2004
  8. Phaulty Magazine?

    *groan*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 27, 2004
  9. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    And an over-eater to boot!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 27, 2004
  10. O.A.

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Preventative Measures?

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 27, 2004
  11. O.A.

    Jtyc Guest

    for the record. i blame "YOU" for the next 10 or so posts i will be making
    Here's something to contemplate from my favorite movie reviewer, Mr Cranky:

    "While I firmly believe that George Bush is a colossal dickhead, suggesting
    that his family could have possibly known that their relationship with the
    Saudis would have turned into the fiasco we face now is to ask them to
    predict the future. George W. Bush can barely form a coherent sentence. I
    don't think he'd be able to predict the future. If anybody were paying
    attention, the goal of the Bush administration in Iraq is completely clear:
    they are trying to create a country based on the Saudi model. They want a
    friendly leadership so that they get at Iraq's oil. Given our tenuous
    foothold in the Arab world, the Saudi regime's relationship with its own
    people, and our country's ability to suck oil from the world like a kid
    sticking a straw in a Slurpee, this isn't the worst idea."

    Just trying to stir that debate. Have fun kids!!

    Jtyc, Aug 27, 2004
  12. No, I wouldn't.

    I do.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 27, 2004
  13. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Mommy, make it stop.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 27, 2004

  14. JUMP!!! Life is not worth it!!! Jump!!! You are
    miserable!!! Get it over with!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 27, 2004
  15. O.A.

    Doom Guest

    *gun goes off*
    Neil is Post Mortum

    Oh god now I'm doing it too.

    Doom, Aug 27, 2004
  16. O.A.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Troll!

    TechGeekPro, Aug 27, 2004
  17. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Probably Munitions.

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  18. O.A.

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Post Mimic!

    JaR, Aug 27, 2004
  19. O.A.

    Neil Guest

    [email protected]
    *turns on gas and swallows handfull of pills*

    Neil, Aug 27, 2004
  20. O.A.

    Jtyc Guest

    Troll!

    Obviously.

    Here's some more, cause I know you want it:

    "That's why George W. Bush, despite his lack of intelligence, is so well
    liked. Despite all his failings (and there are many), at least he stands for
    something. At least he went after somebody (even if it was the wrong
    person). At least he tried. Meanwhile, there's John Kerry who voted for the
    Iraq invasion and then pulled his support and now can't seem to utter a
    complete sentence without changing his position on something. You know, take
    gay marriage for instance. Everybody knows that Kerry, if he truly is a
    liberal, supports gay marriage, but he can't say that he does because he
    thinks it'll kill his campaign (which it very well might). Yet that's
    precisely the thing that's killing the Democrats right now -- they won't
    stand up and say they believe in anything. They don't seem to have a
    message. I ask in all seriousness: where the f**k are their balls (with
    apologies to the female Dems)?"

    Hope this helps!

    Jtyc, Aug 27, 2004